What is Qvinci for Accountants and Qvinci for Franchises?
As an accounting firm or franchise business, you need a clear understanding of how workflows are handled through your organization and staff to collaborate on anything and everything. You want to eliminate redundant tasks and reduce bottlenecks without needing even more employees. You would like to spend more time running your business, working with your customers, than running separate reports and analyzing numbers in your office. This is why you need Qvinci.
Qvinci for Accountants
Qvinci helps accounting firms see all their clients at once using a portal, providing a landscape view across all clients, with a rapid drill down into reports. Qvinci provides customized status, notes fields, and standardized reporting templates that update automatically though data mirrored from clients' accounting entries saving you time, reducing bottlenecks, and using your current staff so you can spend more time as a consultant, and not as a report writer.
Qvinci for Franchises
Qvinci provides any multi-entity organization a landscape view of their entire system and a quick and easy drill-down to underlying reports. It also includes workflow elements to facilitate peer collaboration and provides an extensive array of intelligence features designed to help any multi-entity business and promote best practices by making it simple to perform detailed performance comparisons and find savings.
- A management financial portal
- A dashboard with a landscape view of client/company data
- Customized status and notes fields
- Consolidation of system financials automatically
- Standard report templates
- Reports Packages that are deliverable books for printing or sharing
- Mapping accounts to a Standard Chart of Accounts (Enterprise only)
- KPIs, goals, and email alerts
- Powerful filters to benchmark, rank, and analyze
- Detection for financial errors, omissions, and discrepancies
- Exports to Excel and PDF
- An easy and cost-effective way to deploy across your system
- Supporting data imports from QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, Xero, MYOB, Excel
These solutions represent the evolution of Qvinci’s patented, state-of-the-art financial reporting and data collection platform with each version tailored to meet the specific needs of the businesses it serves. Built with collaboration and replication in mind to deliver a management layer that hasn’t been seen before.
We're More Than Happy to Help
Schedule a Call with Customer Success below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-512-637-7337 Ext. 1 Available M-F, 7:30am-6:30pm CT and it is always FREE!